Making London’s History Accessible
We’ve been uncovering stories from London’s history over the last five years. Every summer we’ve arranged these stories into a theme, from victims of the Victoria Day Disaster to influential London women.
We offer guided walking tours throughout the months of July and August where we’ll take you to a historic monument and tell you their story. These live tours are turned into a walking tour brochure that you can print out at home. This brochure will guide you through our cemetery just like the guided walking tour will.
Walking Tour PDFS
- A Newcomer’s Guide to Resting in Woodland – Exploring Canada’s immigration history through the stories of and stones of Woodland residents.
- Heart of Woodland Brochure – Arts and Culture at Woodland Cemetery.
- Lost & Found – Untold Stories from Woodland’s Potter’s Fields.
- They Are Not Here – London soldiers from the First World War memorialized at Woodland.
- Women of Woodland– Paying homage to the incredible women in London’s history
- The Victoria Day Disaster
- Victorian Mourning Customs
- Victorian Monument Symbolism – Explore Victorian mourning culture through monument symbolism at Woodland.